I'm going to give Parelli a go. It makes sense to continue to work on our relationship on the ground whilst I'm nervous of hopping into the saddle, so I'm going to take it as a positive thing, and hopefully work on improving our trust in each other. From now on I will try to focus on the positives, and we can work on the rest, so here goes.
Achievements of today:
- Walking out of the second electric gate without much fuss (we won't mention the first for now!)
- Facing down a stray green balloon
- Not completely trampling me at the sight of the two terrifying geese, although it was a bit hairy for a second!
- Walking past said geese when they had flown off and regrouped further up without any fuss at all
- Walking in and out of the arena gate three times with only one hesitation
- Standing quietly by the mounting ramp, even with me above him, and leaning on him for a moment
Ride / play safe x